Thursday, January 6, 2011

Moving to Collective2

Finally have setup my portfolio on collective2. Thank you everyone that has followed these posts. If you've followed any trades and made money, congratulations. If you have lost on some trades, I'm sorry for that. Sometimes patience does pay.

As I'm writing this I'm watching ZUMZ coming back to earth. I didn't have the patience to wait, but if someone did then you would have done very well. ZUMZ did come as a short through the models. But the actual execution and conviction grew based on some mall visits, and looking at the website visit of ZUMZ. Also that's the beauty of retail. Today's darling is tomorrow's dog. ARO, ANF are names that come to my mind. Same will eventually happen to TIF. It will be brought back to earth.

I've tried my best to be dispassionate in all these posts with the the goal of generating positive returns. If I've been short a company it has to be either from a risk management point of view or purely based on valuation.

You can follow me at Pairs Trader

The main reason for using collective2 is because it provides legitimacy to the trade ideas and removes the burden of keeping track of your performance and hopefully will provide the funding required to continue our research on statistical arbitrage and build a better system .

You can get one month of free subscription for the trading system. The trading approach will continue to be the same that has been followed here.

This blog will continue as a financial education/ trading ideas place. Not sure I'll continue live blogging here for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment